Hair loss treatment
There is nothing more beautiful than having thick and shiny hair either open or styled properly. Healthy hair is something that adds class to someone’s personality. Having a huge volume of thick and lovely hair not only makes you look young but also adds to your self-confidence.
But hair loss is a risk factor to these charms of healthy hair. Hair loss is most common and stressful issue, by which people suffer most these days. However, you don’t need to worry about it. Our some of well-researched remedies and hair loss treatment are must-try things to do if you are having hair loss issues. There are several underlying causes of this hair loss like extreme weather effects, depression, smoking, aging, genetic factors, hormonal imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, chemically enriched hair products and certain medical disorders like thyroid issue, polycystic ovary syndrome, cystic fibrosis, autoimmune diseases and other chronic illnesses.
Keep in mind that to lose daily nearly 100 hairs is completely normal but to lose more than this is something to worry about. Here are some of natural treatments for hair loss that will leave you stunned due to their amazing results.
Fenugreek is one of the best ingredients that is a natural hair loss treatment. The seeds of fenugreek contain a specific hormone antecedent that increases hair growth and reconstructs hair follicles. They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that increase hair growth. Follow this simple procedure to treat hair loss.
- Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight and in morning, grind them to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to roots of your hair and cover with a shower cap. Let this fenugreek pack stay for 40 minutes and then wash it.
- Repeat this procedure for consecutive 30 days for best results.
Hair Oil Massage:
The most common hair loss treatment for hair loss is oil massage. Oil massage in your hair conditions your scalp, increases blood flow to hair follicles and strengthens your hair roots. The most widely used oils for hair massage are olive oil, almond oil, castor oil, amla oil, argan oil, mustard oil, emu oil and wheat germ oil. For best results, you can add rosemary essential oil to the basic oil.
- Massage any of above hair oils onto your scalp by applying little pressure by your fingertips.
- Let the oil stay for minimum 2 hours and then wash with any good shampoo.
- Do this procedure once a week.
Onion juice is the most effective and cheap hair loss treatment. It operates well due to its high Sulphur content that regenerates hair follicles, improves blood circulation to hair follicles and treats inflammation. Onion juice is also anti-bacterial and kills parasites and germs. Apply the following mixture to get effective results.
- Extract the juice of onion by grating. Apply this juice directly onto your scalp and let it stay for at-least 30 minutes. Finally wash your hair.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 3 tablespoons of onion juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this mixture onto your scalp and roots of your hair. Let it stay for 30 minutes and finally wash with a good shampoo and water.
- Repeat any of these treatments for 2 times a week and do it for several months.