Other than hair growth, are there any issues JMCO can solve for textured women? JBCO will solve the following: dry brittle hair, hair breakages, dandruff, dry itchy scalp, eczema, thinning hair, alopecia, bald spots, and will rapidly increase hair growth including eyebrows and eyelashes.
What is in it? Is it organic? Sulfate-free?
The scientific name for the castor bean is Ricinus Communis. It is organic and sulfate-free. There is nothing in it that will harm your hair. Although JBCO can be used as a laxative, we do not encourage that because we are not doctors. Therefore, it should only be used externally.
Does Your hair grow slowly? By applying Jamaican black castor oil, you can experience faster hair growth. This is particular true if you are experiencing thinning on your edges. Applying the black castor oil can help regrow your edges quicker.
Did you know Jamaican black castor oil has anti bacterial and antifungal properties? This means that if you are experiencing a fungus on your scalp, you can apply the Jamaican black castor oil and it will aid in helping it go away.
• Since it has the ability to increase hair growth,
it is used to make eyelashes long and strong and it is also used to enrich eyebrows.
• Jamaican black castor oil is perfect for those with coarse, natural hair. If you have thick, coarse hair, Jamaican black castor oil will mesh well for your hair. Because of the oils thickness, it will penetrate deep into your hair strands. This makes your hair soft, shiny and more manageable.
If you are experiencing hair loss in a particular area Jamaican black castor oil can be good for hair regrowth. The black castor oil is very effective in bald spot regions and also around the temple area
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for all hair types. It will moisturize, thicken, strengthen and rapidly increase hair growth. It increases blood flow to the scalp, supplying valuable nutrients to hair follicles.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil will also prevent hair breakages, dandruff, eczema and dry, itchy scalp. Jamaican Black Castor Oil has crossed over into other ethnic groups, and is now being used widely for some of the same purposes, as well as new found uses including eyelash and eyebrow hair growth and as massage oil. This versatile oil carries many varied uses.
- Is there a specific hair type that will benefit the most? Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for all hair types and textures. A healthy scalp means healthy hair. It works for all hair types because the oil works on the hair roots/follicles and not the hair itself.
- Over the last ten years, it is an established precedent that Jamaican Black Castor oil is more effective than the clear pharmacy castor oil because of the ash content due to roasting of the beans. Therefore, it stands to reason that the more ash content, the more effective the oil. This is not a myth, it is evidence based on scientific facts.
- Castor oil has been used medicinally for over 4,000 years for all kinds of ailments. The castor bean is native to Eastern Africa and made its way to Jamaica via the slave trade. Today, the castor oil is manufactured the old fashioned way in Jamaica.