Botanical Beauty African Shea Nut Oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins E, F and minerals. African Shea Nut Oil is widely used in hair care products because it contains high amounts of essential fatty acid triglycerides.
You can use Botanical Beauty African Shea Nut Oil Shea Oil to condition, soften, and strengthen your hair and helping to improve your hair growth.
African Shea Nut Oil is a good choice for hot oil treatment. Apply Shea Oil as a hot oil treatment on wet hair. It softens brittle and dry hair cuticles.
African Shea Nut Oil use daily as a hair moisturizer. Shea Nut Oil can be applied to the ends of your hair where it is more susceptible to breakage and split ends.
African Shea Nut Oil can be used as a natural additive in hair conditioners, shampoos and styling creams. Add 2-3 drops to your own favorite shampoo or conditioner. It gives the hair freshness, brilliance and luster.
African Shea Nut Oil contains antifungal and antibacterial properties that prohibit dandruff. Massaging Shea Nut Oil into the scalp will soothe the scalp and increase blood circulation.
- 100 % Pure,100% natural, Chemical Free, A Little Goes a Long Way, Absorbs Quickly, Odorless. HYPOALLERGENIC.
- Natural conditioner and treatment for the hair and scalp.
- Effectively hair moisturizer, strengthen your hair and helping to improve your hair growth.
- Effectively repairs damaged hair.
- Restores moisture, softens split ends and gives radiant shine as it penetrates.