This clever double-sided wheel explains and demonstrates the various relationships of one color to another. Simply by turning the wheel you can see the results of mixing two colors, understand the meaning of primary, secondary and tertiary colors and see and understand tints, tones, and shades of 10 basic colors. With this wheel you are also able to identify complementary, split complementary and triadic colros for 10 base colors, show the various grayscale values from 1-10 and learn the definitions of terms such as hue, tint, tone, shade, analogous, achromatic, complementary, split complementary, diads, triads, etc. The color wheel is not only a guide in painting and decorating work but it is also a great educational tool. It is easy enough to be used by an amateur but thorough enough to be used by a professional. You get a set of 2 color wheels in this offer.
- Perfect learning tool for color relationships
- Easy to use but thorough enough for a professional artist
- Teaches the meanings of various art terms such as hue, tint, tone, etc.
- Clearly shows the results of mixing colors
- Includes grayscale values as well as color relationships